Truth Weavers - Vol. 6 Ch. 31.2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlations/translations! Great work as always! Much appreciate it ヾ(•ω•`)o

Leon and Zech finally getting to meet and talk to each other 😭
(makes me wonder if like the news of Zech's power there reached to the people in power like any time they could've been destroyed but just weren't made them consider a ceasefire was really in their best interest lol)

Power Uploader
Unless the new country guys are complete morons they could surpass the kingdom easily.

Well, like I commented a few chapters ago, magecraft isn't hereditary, so even if Kadensha treats the current mages well, that doesn't mean mages will cease to exist in Lavarta. Of course, I agree that just as Lavarta has leverage against the larger countries by having trained mages, Kadensha would do well to give mages motivation to live there, and treating them well is probably the place to start.

Dex-chan lover
Yes of course, no wonder author seperated nia and zechs, but still good moment between the student and its master. Thanks for the tl

Group Leader
NOOOOOO
SAY IT AIN'T SO
SAY IT AIN'T SO
Unless he's read the novels (and I kinda doubt it because as far as I know they haven't been translated), he's just guessing.
So you're saying that i am not capable of learning japanese?? well i do not know how to, but this is not relevant :haa:. But yeah i was only joking because his arms are in a pretty bad shape, it's not a spoiler.

Power Uploader
So you're saying that i am not capable of learning japanese??

Well, I said "kinda doubt" because anyone who could read Japanese light novels in the original would be unlikely to be commenting in an English-language manga site.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand your scanlation group is in dire straights. Thank you for bringing me this wonderful story in spite of this, I think very highly of it. I appreciate your hard work! 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread