Trying to Find a forgotten manga

A While ago I was reading this good Manga but I forgot the Title. It goes like this It's a martial arts manga and in this world after cultivating to a certain level you have to follow you own way to become immortal the MC a Male Chose Thunder if I am Correct Well anyways in this manga he has a Lover and he goes from his sect out in the later parts of it killing demons and protecting towns during the war between demons and humans

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like a pretty bog standard wuxia manhua to me, sadly these bargain bin books are all rather generic, so what you wrote probably applies to several of them.

Dex-chan lover
A While ago I was reading this good Manga but I forgot the Title. It goes like this It's a martial arts manga and in this world after cultivating to a certain level you have to follow you own way to become immortal the MC a Male Chose Thunder if I am Correct Well anyways in this manga he has a Lover and he goes from his sect out in the later parts of it killing demons and protecting towns during the war between demons and humans
You could try your luck having a look in this advanced search here. There aren't that many that fit everything you said so you might be able to find it there

Users who are viewing this thread