Trying to find these 2 oneshots for ages

Tried searching through various tags via advanced search, but to no avail. I'll appreciate any help I can get for these 2 oneshots. They're both (most likely) Seinen/Josei in nature and artstyle.

First up is a story about a woman wearing a facemask that frequents a restaurant, and regularly hides in a secluded part of the restaurant to eat. A man who works there takes notice of her, then decides to approach her. He then realizes that the woman is actually slit-mouthed, and they kept talking with each other. It's not a horror, it's more slice-of-life like, and probably has romance towards the end.
I recall reading this during the final weeks of the original Batoto.

Found it: https://mangadex.org/title/26666/her-special-seat

Secondly is a story about a boy who goes out with a girl, only to learn that she enjoys inflicting and being in physical pain while hugging and kissing. This includes biting and scratching, probably asphyxiation as well. The boy is initially disgusted, then gradually warms up to her, frequenting her room throughout. However, the boy finally decided that the relationship is weird and breaks up with her. This boy then moves on to another girl, but this other girl protests in pain as this boy kisses her a little too roughly. The boy then realizes that he has already changed, and goes back to the original girl, where she has been waiting for him in her room, and welcomes him back.
I recall thinking about Satanic Sweet (Mud) for whatever reason, though this clue may or may not throw you off. I don't think this is a hentai either, as I don't recall the relationship progressing into sex. I might have recalled wrongly though. I remember reading this quite recently, in the past couple of months or so, but the original uploaded date may have been much earlier.

Hopefully there's enough details to help you locate these 2 oneshots for me, and I appreciate the assistance!

Users who are viewing this thread