TS Boys With Unexpectedly Beautiful Girl Moves. - Ch. 1

Supporter
E5WarL3VUAE7Jv0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'd love it if this became a whole series too. I wanna see Haruki (the little "brother") interact with her!

Also congrats on your Japanese reaching that level!

Dex-chan lover
cute, although it is kinda bs that a uniform needs to be worn by a 'cute girl' or too flashy for a 'normal' restaurant and not like a maid cafe but i guess it could've gone worse?
ah, you woke up as a girl today? happens to the best of us. is minimum wage okay?
I mean, giving that 'tipping culture' isn't rly a thing in Japan unless he decides to be some rental girlfriend and 'charm' gifts outta clients, i imagine 'min wage' in JP is a better pay than in america b/c other countries pay a bit more properly

Dex-chan lover
I'd say that it's a marked improvement over the original, but i can't quite remember the original so I'll just take your word for it

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the re-TL. Yes, I do remember, although this time I thought it was a new chapter :angery:

Dex-chan lover
He should have applied for a job in a stripper joint. I'm sure that the god/goddess of genderswaps would not attack the poor lad with an all of the sudden transformation if he had done that.

Users who are viewing this thread