Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 14 Ch. 77.1

Double-page supporter
im so glad we can finally see more of the side characters' romances now

Imagine having a plot twist: having all the drama just for her to say no. LMAOO jks

Dex-chan lover
no, get married first, and then yes, do all the housework

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe I finally decided to finish this and we didn't even get to see more Fumi and Sensei. I did like this extra chapter though. Ahh HnR and this. So good. I wonder what'll be the next work of hers I should read.

Omg I'm sad but happy too at the same time. Another good manga has come to an end :' cannot wait to see another work Yamamorisan.

The next extra 77.2 is a short about their wedding day and the relationship of gorou and akatsuki. Then 77.4 is about the teacher and kuratsuki (the senpai) and the last extra 77.6 is about katsura and suzume’s uncle (from hurunaka no ryuusei). The others aren’t much.
You could read them here https://gmanga.me/mangas/8894/tsubaki-chou-lonely-planet if you know arabic or you just want to look :)

Aioi is pretty awesome through the whole series. Straightforward with his emotions and actually communicates well. When he first appeared I thought he’d follow the usual route of going after Fumi - I’m so glad that never happened. It’s a good message, that they will walk their own path.

Users who are viewing this thread