Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet - Vol. 9 Ch. 51

jak

Contributor
I really hope this is just a fight and doesn't end like Hirunaka no Ryuusei. Not saying I didn't like Hirunaka (I loved it), just in this story she's way better suited for Akatsuki.

God he can be such an unlikable brat! I don't know why she is blaming herself at the end of this chapter, she is not at fault at all imo. I'm not even sure I care about them staying together at this point, I'm honestly fine with her ending with someone else.

Thanks for hanging in there, everyone, it's all uphill from here! :3

We needed to realize that Akatsuki is just as immature as she is, in his own way, and much less aware of it. Now that we can see that they're really on essentially equal footing, they can start growing up together. Awkward, messy, but satisfying. :D

Aggregator gang
if you look back the moment gorou fell in love with fumi was when he found her crying like a child in front of akatsuki's house cuz akatsuki went on a date with another girl named katsura... now history repeats itself i want to see gorou man up and take fumi away from that ungrateful brat

Thanks to everyone who worked on these chapters !

I can't wait to see the next ones gnnnnnnn

I haven't been back to this manga in so long. I almost forgot how hot Akatsuki is. Fumi needs to tie him up and stuff him in the broom closet until he comes to his senses. Both of them playing coy gets them nowhere, but it defeats the plot if they passionately declare their love for each other now. We all know he loves her. Still, some sense needs to be knocked into his thick skull. Just spare his beauty. He's a fine addition to my 2D man harem. I'm thirsty for more.

Contributor
Ah, finally I can be free of another manga on my overly long reading list.

Group Leader
whew their argument oddly satisfying

it is nice to see both splurt out what they thought

Dex-chan lover
didnt this shit happen literally with the other girl or am I tripping?

You know, a few chapters ago I was not very happy with Gorou hitting on the girl he knew his friend liked, but after the last two chapters, I'm with everyone else. Akatsuki doesn't deserve her.

Aggregator gang
HAH why do the mangas/manhwas I followed lately keeps making the male lead flirting on other girl (not on purpose). Is this a trope? I know it's for character development and stuff. But it isnt fair he felt angry when fumi went out with goro but he went out on special dates with rival girl TWO TIMES. Pls spare me.

Still reading this tho because I love Fumi

Dex-chan lover
?Haha this is playing out like those soap operas my mom used to watch.
Cliche, but it still hurts me nonetheless ?
aaaaa, I guess I'm still an emotional kid after all.

Group Leader
Ugh I hoped this wouldn't be one of those love triangle or more, why did the author have to make gorou fall for her and make him such a good guy. Now I'm team gorou unless akatsuki does something great

How can Akatsuki thinks it's fine to go out with another girl for personal reason while dating Fumi? Idgi. Since everytime he tells Fumi not to go over to Gorou but it's fine if he's the one doing it? damn. His social skill is so twisted.

What the hell Akatsuki, you ask her to be honest and then you criticize her for being honest about her feelings. And you stand up for another woman over your girlfriend.

Also I feel sorry for Uneda, she made sure that Akatsuki isn’t dating anyone more than once and then asked him out. She’s not being a home wrecker or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread