Tsubaki the Hope Seller - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The 7 curses of the lottery (part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Hi there again. I’m unfamiliar with the anime Kite but you said in your piece it was similar to Nikita but were you talking about the 1990 French language film Nikita or the 2010 American TV series Nikita? They’re both about female spy/assassins but have slight deviating plots from one another.

Group Leader
Hi there again. I’m unfamiliar with the anime Kite but you said in your piece it was similar to Nikita but were you talking about the 1990 French language film Nikita or the 2010 American TV series Nikita? They’re both about female spy/assassins but have slight deviating plots from one another.
The 1990 Nikita movie, really a classic (so good in fact it inspired a scene of the Battle Angel Alita manga). There was also a 1997 Nikita tv series, also inspired by the Luc Besson's movie, but nothing to write home about.

Dex-chan lover
The 1990 Nikita movie, really a classic (so good in fact it inspired a scene of the Battle Angel Alita manga). There was also a 1997 Nikita tv series, also inspired by the Luc Besson's movie, but nothing to write home about.
Any other manga recommendations you could point too? Especially any set in the same edo time period.

Dex-chan lover
Good tastes, I like candy and cigarettes quite a bit while I do agree the characters are only soso I think the protagonists, miharu and raizou, are very enjoyable overall.

Users who are viewing this thread