Tsubaki the Hope Seller - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - A love under the rain (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Another interesting arc. Another cute girl. And more interesting lives wrapped up in the glitz and glam of the shunga life. As always Shunga lover delivers.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, got to ask, feel free to spoil me if it’ll answer my question. But do Housen and Tsubaki ever get together? This series has been running since 2008 so there’s gotta some intimacy between em cuz it does feel that’s what the author’s going for.

Also, thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
Another interesting arc. Another cute girl. And more interesting lives wrapped up in the glitz and glam of the shunga life. As always Shunga lover delivers.
this arc will be surprisingly short, only 2 chapters in total, but I think it'll be interesting nonetheless. I'm not sure about the next arc though, much longer (probably 10 chapters), certainly not as good as "The one who eats, the one who gets eaten".

Group Leader
Alright, got to ask, feel free to spoil me if it’ll answer my question. But do Housen and Tsubaki ever get together? This series has been running since 2008 so there’s gotta some intimacy between em cuz it does feel that’s what the author’s going for.

Also, thanks for the chapter.
well, believe me or not, I still haven't read the whole manga. However, I've taken a peek, and I can say that
from what I've seen no intimacy or even a kiss...probably the author doesn't want them to become a couple yet, or he has other plans for them, who knows. I can say for sure that 2 other character we have already seen will become a stable couple though

Dex-chan lover
Only read the first chapter but the premise caught my attention.

Is the detective work anything like Detective Conan?

It's funny to see Tsubaki talking about high cost prostitutes and how beautiful they are, when Tsubaki herself is absolutely gorgeous.:lol:

Dex-chan lover
well, believe me or not, I still haven't read the whole manga. However, I've taken a peek, and I can say that
from what I've seen no intimacy or even a kiss...probably the author doesn't want them to become a couple yet, or he has other plans for them, who knows. I can say for sure that 2 other character we have already seen will become a stable couple though
I’ve always felt that the Kawashita Kanji main inspiration for Tsubaki the Hope Seller was Sherlock Holmes and as such doesn’t feel the two main characters should be anything but die hard best friend.

Group Leader
I’ve always felt that the Kawashita Kanji main inspiration for Tsubaki the Hope Seller was Sherlock Holmes and as such doesn’t feel the two main characters should be anything but die hard best friend.
Well, that could be true. Also there could be other reasons, probably hidden in their past.

Users who are viewing this thread