Tsubame Tip Off! - Vol. 5 Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
Zrglu_w8DS0.jpg

This is what despair looks like

Dex-chan lover
Capturerytf.png

Did she actually say anything?

Also, I know this whole training arc is important and all but it really strangles romantic growth between tsubame and ibis

Dex-chan lover
I like to imagine this implies Aya was crushing on Ibis, but then again the details are no longer fresh in my mind so I don’t remember is any reconciliation happened with those two.

Tsubame does really need an actual coach to help her train, or else she’ll stay stuck following orders.

Dex-chan lover
Did she actually say anything?
Yes.

I like to imagine this implies Aya was crushing on Ibis, but then again the details are no longer fresh in my mind so I don’t remember is any reconciliation happened with those two.
No it's about her asking other girl to teach her some kinda type of shooting (idk basket) after she overheard Machi (best girl) and glasses talk in the bathroom.

Tsubame does really need an actual coach to help her train, or else she’ll stay stuck following ororders.
I ship Machi and Aya pretty hard and I love the tension between the two, but as Absum said, the secret was Ayumi training Aya on her three-point shooting. Ayumi's profile lists her playstyle as "sharpshooter", so she's Alexei's best offensive player from the perimeter. Aya missed a clutch three, so it makes sense for her to seek out Ayumi.
Yes.

No it's about her asking other girl to teach her some kinda type of shooting (idk basket) after she overheard Machi (best girl) and glasses talk in the bathroom.
I didn't think about the possibility of Aya overhearing Machi and Chizuru's conversation, though! I always thought she was simply upset after Machi tore at old wounds earlier by bring up their bad loss.

Aggregator gang
Sucks there's only 11 more chapters. I don't imagine Watanuki sensei got much time to develop the relationships the way they wanted to. Then again, we just spent almost 10 chapters on the pick-up games alone.

Users who are viewing this thread