Tsugihagi Mirai - Ch. 11 - National-Treasure Level Clumsy Girl

Dex-chan lover
Back to the event of Ichika getting hit with boiled water on her leg...
Izumi insesitively lifts her skirt to check out of worry, which to no surprise Haruto freaks out over and Miyamori is shocked by.

Ichika reveals that she's not really hurt.
To avoid Izumi tearing her stocking to check, she goes to the bathroom to check the injury herself.
Haruta and Izumi apologize for Ichika to Miyamori.
We see a glimpse of Miyamori's past insight... to how she hates fake people who make others look bad, even though ironically she's fake herself, except without making others look bad.
Seeing how Ichika's friends are so concerned with her, she comes to hate them as "Kurotane Zealouts", even though she previously enjoyed their handsome looks for worrying about her.

Kozuki comes back learning of the accident, which Director Mitsuba overhears and rushes to check on her, until he's stopped by Kozuki to inform that she's in the ladies bathroom, thus Kozuki goes to check.
Kozuki finds Ichika sobbing for feeling like a failure who always messes up (is what I think), although I did wonder for a split second if she was crying out of madness over realizing her body isn't normal... but it seems she's more upset over her frequent clumsiness.

Note, all of this pisses Miyamori even more off because it's the first time in three years she's seen the cool, calm and collected director panic.
We then get a glimpse of Mitsuba and Kozuki being warned of the first day's accident with Ichika being brought to the hospital. Warned to be more careful to not expose her extraordinary body mechanics.
Their boss also mentioned that he's realized Ichika has begun suffering defects...

[I was afraid this manga was dropped by the scanlation group since this chapter took longer.
As of now, the Original is in Chapter 13, yet up to Chapter 26 pending.]

Users who are viewing this thread