Tsugumi Project - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Nostalgia

Dex-chan lover
Gorgeous manga, Glad I found this gem today.
Out of curiosity, I noticed that the release schedule of this manga is rather odd.... Does it release every month, 2 months. or something more akin to 3 months? It's also possible that it could be an entirely irregular release, and only publish once a chapter is complete.... much like BERSERK was, or how MADE IN ABYSS is.

and, as always, thanks for the TL! I've yet to learn French, maybe now would be a good time to start?

Dex-chan lover
What is this new adorable little bird girl, and why do I have the urge to let such a tiny bird perch on my shoulder? Tsumugi isn't the only one of her kind apparently, neat.

Power Uploader
Out of curiosity, I noticed that the release schedule of this manga is rather odd.... Does it release every month, 2 months. or something more akin to 3 months? It's also possible that it could be an entirely irregular release, and only publish once a chapter is complete.... much like BERSERK was, or how MADE IN ABYSS is.

and, as always, thanks for the TL! I've yet to learn French, maybe now would be a good time to start?
We're behind schedule and a bit lazy :wtf:

Dex-chan lover

Serialized In (magazine)
Weekly Young Magazine (Kodansha)

tis licensed aready, slow rls tho,,,
Upcoming;;
Volume 3 Oct. 24, 2023
Vol 4 Jan 16, 2024
Vol 5 May 28, 2024

Tx for ur hard work on tis ch!!

Fed-Kun's army
This was a nice chapter. Thank you for translating this series.

Dex-chan lover
Is it me or has the art significantly improved? Backgrounds and landscape are way more detailed than what I'm usually accustomed in manga.

Dex-chan lover
Just found this while searching through mangadex's latest updates section and caught up. How is this not more popular?! Fantastic artwork and a mysterious setting, what's there not to love?

Double-page supporter
I really wish the protag was more interesting. There's just nothing compelling about him and I feel it drags the manga down.

Dex-chan lover
This is good. We now also have double the cunny.
Tho i wonder where this is going, i feel like the ending won't be pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread