Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Ouji, "Auto Craft" Skill de Ryouchi o Bakusoku de Kaitakushi Saikyou no Mura o Tsukutte Shimau - Ch. 1.1

Supporter
So far seems similar to "The Amazing Village Creator". Shota noble exiled to some wasteland because of having a useless power, takes along a maid that likes her master too much... Probably going to start crafting...

Double-page supporter
AAAAAAHHHHHHH! IT'S ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE STUPID CLICHE GENERIC MANGAS. How many of these are going to pop off into existence?
So the protag was an office worker who got overworked to death, then he reincarnated with a cheat op skill into a family with a really high social standing, nobody can see he has a cheat skill and he gets banished by his father to an uninhabitable land. Also he has a pretty attendant who follows him to said uninhabitable land and from the looks of it, he is going to have even more ladies joining his harem. That's like 9 or so tropes in the FIRST HALF OF THE FIRST CHAPTER. Not even the first full chapter. Is the author trying make a new world record?
Is it really that difficult to avoid such overdone tropes? Instant 2/10

Dex-chan lover
Smh, don't split chapters if they aren't published in splits, is there in the rules, in any case this is licensed and simulpub in kmanga, which is upto chapter 3 if anyone wanna check out the full chapter 1 (and if they can since is region lock cuz they suck)

At least they did half translate this, instead of being another official rip serie they have in their site lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Curious about how different this will be from the others. Up till now the only noticeable thing is that the maid is more obviouly interested in the MC and/or less careful about expressing it. Nonetheless, this has been pretty average up till now (not a bag thing, but easy to get).
With the (very low) amount of updates I get from all the mangas I'm interested in, I'm just happy to have something to read nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread