Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 14.1 - Great Army

Dex-chan lover
I've seen those demons before...

1114365-felguard.jpg

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up!!!! Really was waiting for someone!
The Art in this manga is really awesome for my tastes!

Dex-chan lover
Valeu pela tentativa, mas o MTL ficou esquisito em algumas páginas.

Mesmo.assim deu para ler de boa e ficou clean

Group Leader
I just came to complain. I was waiting for the next chapter of this manga and left with disappointment. The other group uploaded a chapter a month, sure, but at least they were doing it and didn't drop it, so there was no need to use a MTL for worse translation and even have the face to ask for donations on it... Honestly I'm thankful you guys only did chapter 14.1, so I can read the full chapter from the other group later.

Dex-chan lover
I just came to complain. I was waiting for the next chapter of this manga and left with disappointment. The other group uploaded a chapter a month, sure, but at least they were doing it and didn't drop it, so there was no need to use a MTL for worse translation and even have the face to ask for donations on it... Honestly I'm thankful you guys only did chapter 14.1, so I can read the full chapter from the other group later.
If they don't see the snipe and drop it. And we know someone will probably give these guys some money.

Supporter
Of course all the non-English-speakers are piling in here saying that the translation is great. Probably other members of the group that's trying to snipe.

That's like a non-drinker reviewing a pub and saying the beers are great.
Or me showing up in the comments of a translation to a language I don't speak and saying YEAH GREAT TRANSLATION DUDE KEEP IT UP.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the other translation group dropped it, they are just falling a bit behind as the last update was barely two months ago. That and you are asking $50 for a half-chapter that you even admit was MTL? Even that ComicDom guy asked for less than that back when he would go beg/dump.

Users who are viewing this thread