Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 14.2

He already cleared the 100 Worlds once and i thought that was the whole plot of the manga ?
Did it say he has to NG+ for him to achieve what he's after ?
He cleared the 100, took the optional visit to 1 previous world before returning to his own, and then used his last skill to reset his whole loop. So he hasn't cleared the challenge.

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly confused like i love all characters in here so far especially Tia and Ed, but what is the actual goal right now ? x_x

He already cleared the 100 Worlds once and i thought that was the whole plot of the manga ?
He doesn't HAVE to ng+ it but he doesn't know for sure that all 100 worlds succeeded without him. He wants to double check before he "goes home".

Dex-chan lover
I'm honestly confused like i love all characters in here so far especially Tia and Ed, but what is the actual goal right now ? x_x

He cleared them, but doesn't mean the worlds were saved.

Double-page supporter

he went through all of the worlds and satisfied the requirements to finish his "quest"
spend 6 months in the party of the hero
get kicked out
and as a final gift, on top of his pile of op skills, he got a "key to any world you went to already" and a one use reset button.
he went back to the very first world he visited, and realized that it was fucked up. which made him realize his actual goal: help every single hero reach the happy ending.
so now, with all of his op skills, and his previous knowledge from his first run, he is going world by world and actually help the hero's party be successful in each world.
this is the very first one. 99 to go

Dex-chan lover
I hope any type of hard work you'll ever do in your life gets taken over and will be credited to other people. Sincerely: another translator who would hate if some random MTL group snipes their work

How is sniping taking over someone else work and getting credit for it? Wth are you smoking?
As long as it's their own translation it's their own work.

Calling "dibs" on translating a series without asking for the rights from the artist, author and publisher is waaay more stealing credit for someone else work imho. Just realise that what you and we are doing is kinda morally iffy and stop being so pretentious about it.

Dex-chan lover
The reasons why he wants to get fired.
So that he will fulfilled the condition to get transferred to other worlds. Also, right now the party has the demon lord in front and the demon army at their flank. He wants to stay behind and kill off the army before he got transferred. To ensure that his friends will survive after they defeated the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
Considering the other two groups hasn't been active on this title for over two months, I wouldn't exactly call it sniping.
They haven't been active because the serie been releasing in monthly splits in the magazine every so and they are waiting until the full chapter now, but given that 14.2 was was released 2 months ago and 15 nearly a month ago, yeah

They even put a notice about this some chapters ago because there was some people whining about the schedule and if they dropped it (like 9 or so), now we got to this point again because people don't like splits and on top are desperate enough because they don't want to wait either, so they either release the splits and people whine, or they release the full chapter and people still whine because the wait

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

• Ed's goal is to clear all worlds, which he did on Chapter 1.
  • He was rewarded with NG+.
  • Ed then got a chance to revisit each of those worlds, and by sheer nostalgia decided to revisit World 001.
  • He met Tia again, and Tia told him that they failed, and then Tia died. This made Ed realize that the Worlds he has beat must have not gotten a happy ending, and that he deeply cares about Tia.
  • Ed decided to use NG+ to start from scratch and make sure all 100 Worlds get their happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
I hope any type of hard work you'll ever do in your life gets taken over and will be credited to other people. Sincerely: another translator who would hate if some random MTL group snipes their work
Why does it even matter? it doesn't really stop people from translating and keeping at their own pace.
Thought after two months people could pick stuff up anyways...not like there's some sort of rule. MTL isn't that bad either.

Dex-chan lover
Hello, I come from the future and am here to answer your questions.

No, this manga won't end after this arc. It will continue until the end of the LN. And yes, this will be getting an anime adaptation by Ufotable. :thumbsup:

Group Leader
How is sniping taking over someone else work and getting credit for it? Wth are you smoking?
As long as it's their own translation it's their own work.

Calling "dibs" on translating a series without asking for the rights from the artist, author and publisher is waaay more stealing credit for someone else work imho. Just realise that what you and we are doing is kinda morally iffy and stop being so pretentious about it.
Yeah, its morally iffy, but considering the fan translation scene, at least be civil about this part. If people can just randomly snipe other groups work you'd read the most horrible translations with the most inconsistent schedules ever. As someone else mentioned this manga is being dropped in parts and the group is waiting for full chapters to release, not just parts... but if you want to read any type of english, even if some are bad, then be my guest.

++ forgot to mention but asking for $50 before releasing the 2nd part of the chapter lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Because it's diverging heavily from the source WN material.
That's never a good sign. They skipped a huge "big damn hero" moment.
I think its common to have WN and LN/Manga adaptations to diverge. In that space original WN works are more of a "first draft" deal. Then if it gets good (or just picked up by a publisher on a whim) they rework stuff with an editor to fit the expected pacing and delivery of an LN, then do that again once it gets a manga adaptation.

I'm not sure how big of a skip this one is, but seems like the story beat and character moments still get across just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread