Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 16 - The Feelings of the Other Side

Dex-chan lover
Well lets hope he has some skill that negates the heart explosion or him teleporting back can reverse his death

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Prepare for the next chapter , insert ost "Da Capo" from Honkai impact 3rd

When good old friends are going away
Will you wish them to remember your name?
When good old days are passing away
Will you promise your heart remains the same?

Never can we suspend the time
Having to leave the tracks behind
There is a longer way ahead
After all~
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Just an info but volume 3 will release in August-September, so I assume it'll keep on going. (It was on bookwalker)
Yeah but thats not how it works, volumes don't give you future insight if it keep going or not because they are compilations not giving you new chapters, volume 3 likely gonna have up to chapter 15, so a volume 4 that include 16-20 may still be the end

But who knows, while the WN already ended, the LN haven't been updated in a good while

Dex-chan lover
Lunarita one shotting the guard. Gurl started chanting the moment she was let down.
This went hard. Ed losing his limbs and pushing through.

Also, I just noticed after rereading.
Is the fake holy sword sharper than Ed's current sword?
Because Ed says he can make something like it but he doesn't have enough time or something?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah but thats not how it works, volumes don't give you future insight if it keep going or not because they are compilations not giving you new chapters, volume 3 likely gonna have up to chapter 15, so a volume 4 that include 16-20 may still be the end

But who knows, while the WN already ended, the LN haven't been updated in a good while
In rare cases Authors decide to stop doing the Novel parts if the Manga gets more publicity, I think that happened with this one Beast tamer LN where the LN somehow stopped releasing but the manga Continued, but as you say we never should lose hope.

But I don't want to see an excellent story like this end so quickly. It has so much more potential, beginning by what's up with his world to him wondering if other worlds also failed because of some miscalculation...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Peak Ed standing in a rain of blood missing both his arms. Also Ed's body has a lot of blood for it to boil and be used in blood blade tempering

Last edited:
Reactions: le3

Users who are viewing this thread