Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2 - The Ultimate Weapon 2: Settling the score with…

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts::meguupog::wooow::thumbsup:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Spoiler from WN chapter around 120-ish

Yes, God's divided the Demon Lord into small fragment, and God used one of those fragment and fuse it into puppet, making it "innocent human", thus "Ed" was born
So, why the heck did God make him travel the multiverse helping many groups in their journey?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl
And Thank you very much for uploading 2 parts at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
So, why the heck did God make him travel the multiverse helping many groups in their journey?
As far as I read (up to 150s)

GOD once fought the Demon Lord and win but cannot kill him for good.

So GOD make a plan, which taking the fragment of the demon lord, place it under a puppet (which is innocent human Ed we know), manipulate his memories, making Ed think "demon lord is bad, let's kill him".
GOD pretty much hoping this Innocent Ed to kill himself (or should I say, kill the demon lord)

And so, Ed journeys of being exiled continue, not only for 100 worlds, but he has been doing this for eternity / eternal cycle but got memory reset after 100 worlds or so.

The thing is, this loop lead astray. GOD plan is "failure" because everytime Ed got exiled, his memories "coming back" just like how what is Tia saw in her dream.

this also explain why there's no Ed's background/past about why or where he wanna go back to. Because he doesn't have any place to go back, nor he has a solid reason to.

Dex-chan lover
To make him feel "DESPAIR" and erase his own life. All 100 worlds he has traveled got "Bad end".

To explain more properly.

God is an Almighty and Immortal, he can't die by any mean.
And then ED appears, a "Demon King of the End" with Thanos Snap Ability. So as weak as he is, he can still end God's life.
GOD fears no man, but that ED, he scares GOD.
GOD then comes and destroys ED. But ED is also an Almighty and Immortal. He can't die. So GOD divide his power into 100 pieces and seal in 100 worlds and seal in the PANDORA box.
If ED dies, all those worlds will be reset.
Those worlds keep meet their bed end to torture ED to make him "Erase" himself.
After "who know how long", ED finally clear all those Bad ending and we reach chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler from WN chapter around 120-ish

Yes, God's divided the Demon Lord into small fragment, and God used one of those fragment and fuse it into puppet, making it "innocent human", thus "Ed" was born
....i did put the WN on hold at around chapter 100, thanks to this spoiler you give me the motivation to continue it.
Usually i hate spoiler, but thankies:D

Dex-chan lover
The hero has a brain wtf? Usually the characters are just herpa derp about this sort of thing :oooo:

Dex-chan lover
Quite a detour from the WN but I like it. I guess they're gonna pad it and show 2-3 wordls for the manga. Oh well

Users who are viewing this thread