Tsuihousha Shokudou e Youkoso! - Saikyou Party o Tsuihou Sareta Ryourinin (Lv.99) wa, Inaka de Nengan no Boukensha Shokudou o Hirakimasu! - Ch. 43 - …

Dex-chan lover
And can we finally get the adventurer girl getting her comeuppance cause I really fucking hate her.
If you're talking about that bikini katie, im with you. Heck, even that pervert UB merchant (Polvo) is a way better character than her, seriously. If MC decided to forgive her after all this stuff ended and she became a good friend again with MC, there's no longer hope for this manga

Fed-Kun's army
IIRC you have to be level 100 to unlock a unique skill. I don't remember her being level 99, though I suppose the story hasn't mentioned any of the current main characters "levels".

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the next chapter, so more people can complain about this arc. :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
I'm not expecting game of thrones political intrigue, but the king slowly dying because he does whatever his chef says and the chef keeps giving him food that gives him the runs is retarded.

ya'll, i need to confess something: i'm still here just for the bikini armor adventurer. not her character mind you, just the design. i'm a mental ape, what can i say? :dogkek:
it's clear the author's got some big brain plan to make it so she has some super duper compelling reason to do this just like chef guy is not throwing hands because of reasons
but my god, even the lobotomy isn't enough to ignore how much of a slog this arc's been
:aquadrink::aquadrink::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Since she unlocked her unique skill does that mean she is now level 100 cook as well?

This manga seems to end when mc reaches level 100. Beyond that is just a snowball going downhill.

Dex-chan lover
How much longer are they going to fucking drag this out? This started rather interesting but this whole palace crap has just drug on and on and on...

Dex-chan lover
Girl just learned how to maid cafe love beam her food I guess lol. The king was probably gonna like porrage anyways since he was forced to eat rich foods constantly and throw it up.

Users who are viewing this thread