Tsuitenai Game Jikkyousha wa Akogare no Hito ni Kakinsareru - Ch. 8

Tju

Dex-chan lover
please author don't use the old, tired, annoying trope of "oh no! I need to be at 2 places at the same time!"
just let them write a little apology "sorry we need to postpone the christmas stream, real life reared its head" and done. then let them have a funny-awkward date...

Double-page supporter
please author don't use the old, tired, annoying trope of "oh no! I need to be at 2 places at the same time!"
just let them write a little apology "sorry we need to postpone the christmas stream, real life reared its head" and done. then let them have a funny-awkward date...
Right? Instead of worrying if her fans will be disapppointed, she can just resched it. Fans are typically reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
a tried and true troupe. just invite oikawa to play the games with you instead. or like.. start stream after date. you got so many options here girl

Fed-Kun's army
I'm hoping it leans into his fandom and have him cancel the date so he can watch the stream... just as she reschedules stream. Sure, it's still obvious and goofy but at least it won't be two places at once.

Users who are viewing this thread