Tsuitenai Game Jikkyousha wa Akogare no Hito ni Kakinsareru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
As usual, brother has been a great wingman and driving the plot along like a champ, and Oikawa being very straightforward and killing the communication game, even if it's one directional. I haven't been a huge fan of these back to back drama points, particularly the "unnecessarily dense MC" trope l, but this particular one I actually think is valid. If I started seeing people around me hurt by some sort of God-stricken bad luck, I'd worry like her as well.

Dex-chan lover
That being said, if MyAnimeList's entry data is correct, next chapter is our last chapter, does anyone know if it's true or not? This isn't what I would have expected about a second to last chapter.

And thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
Bruh...

Edit: volume 3 has 160 pages. With chapters already on MD we are around page 120. So yes. I suspect next chapter will be last one. Hard to be surprised if only plot, really. Was just reoccurring cringe drama/misunderstandings. With main plot points resolved long time ago. Autor really dug it's own grave.

It was decent one though. Bonus points for changing FMC hairstyle each chapter.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Wow her luck sucks so much she was confessed to by means of someone else. I don’t blame her for this anxiety as it’s something I’ve felt myself before. Also don’t enjoy how weird the brother has been through this whole thing, but ok.

Thank you for the update. ♥️

Double-page supporter
As usual, brother has been a great wingman and driving the plot along like a champ, and Oikawa being very straightforward and killing the communication game, even if it's one directional. I haven't been a huge fan of these back to back drama points, particularly the "unnecessarily dense MC" trope l, but this particular one I actually think is valid. If I started seeing people around me hurt by some sort of God-stricken bad luck, I'd worry like her as well.

This.

NGL, I was happy to see from the comments that the next chapter is the last.
I don't think I'll be able to withstand anymore misunderstandings.
Which is a shame because the start was good, the plot is cute, the characters are written quite well, but then author really did Hasumi dirty by making her into a block of brick just for drama.

I understand her concern, it's legit. The story could've been made more interesting if Hasumi just got it from the get go and the penultimate + ending arc could be about her rejecting Oikawa and yet he'll show his resolve through several comedic mishaps (covering her from getting food spilled on her, lending her his shoes when she wore the wrong ones, etc), and how she'll finally accept that he's sincere and she can just stay as who she is.

But oh well..... I'm only being a petty reader here. I just needed to get this off my brain.

Users who are viewing this thread