Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

I hope they fucking massacre those two bitches. The guy fucking said he wasn't with the shitty goddess why still attack him.

Dex-chan lover
Now is the time the re read everything. I could not remember who was anyone or even why they were even fighting lmao

So... he nuked everything, and everyone died? nice.

thats my headcannon now, you cant deny me that

What is this about Tomoe's offshoot and the alkeys helping to suppress the blast? That wasn't in the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus It's an arrow shaped weapon, it seems to be designed as a close range weapon since using a bow against a sword at point blank range is a bit insane, and since it was made by the greatest craftsmen in this world, Elder Dwarves, it smashed that girl's sword like a sledgehammer hitting a brittle rock. It seems to be similar to a knife or a short sword, I'm not familiar with the weapons archers would use at close range, but I assume the arrow shape is to use it with the bow as a last resort.
I wish that massive attack wasn't just partcially shown at the end, it's like an episode of some anime having a massive energy attack hit the planet and then it goes to a different scene the instant it hits before the "Next time on *insert anime name here*!" forces you to wait for the next episode to see the effect the attack had.

Dex-chan lover
@StrangeStripes
I don't talk about him being Ruthless or Kind.
A Ruthless person but killing both his allies or enemies isn't better than Hitler.
A Kind person who forgives Villains until the said Villains kill other people is stupid.

I'm talking about him being an Amateur.
He has fought Tomoe (the strongest Dragon), Mio (the strongest Spider),
but LOOK.
How he fought the two new small fries.

Fed-Kun's army
this small fight was pretty short in the light novel. Took like since corona to finish.
smh artist doesn't even show the aftermath.

@vali007 they are crazy, and he is too much of a convoluting factor to be kept alive.
This is a war field. Don't have time to think, kill the unknown factor before determining if it will help.
Why would human help demons? The two betrayed humanity, why would someone else do that for the goddess' enemies? esp if he could be an envoy

Well, it's crazy to straight up kill. But, they have massacred a bunch of other humans.

@MerQ07 yeah I’m wholeheartedly hoping for the goddess to get destroyed at some point. But I’m also wondering about her thought process and sheer arrogance in summoning the MC when she treated him like trash. So I’m the manga will elaborate on that aspect. Anyone know any sites to read the light novel version?

Any who. Thank you very much for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread