Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - Why Did It Turn Out Like This?! x2

Dex-chan lover
For those complaining about having their time wasted...don't worry, your time wasn't worth much anyways.

Just like what @ilvanezzo said, if you've managed this far kicking and screaming, you should seriously ask yourself why YOU have wasted your time partaking in something so unenjoyable voluntarily. If you can't figure that out...well...you probably aren't capable of doing anything productive.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't the problem with Mio's cooking be solved if they told her Makoto hates when people change items and not follow the recipe correctly.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha.. Mio cooking omg, as much as a disaster like last chapter. Shiki too bring another problem for him 😂

I hope there will be at last one chapter explaining about Mio as culinary student, her teacher must be a very very tough person 😂

@ilvanezzo
tenor.gif

LN was so good, I have read every update and skiped some extras, wtf this filler, we don't deserve this, there are hundreds of chapters until updates, totally unecessary slice of life/unlaughable filler

Aggregator gang
...if you can't cook....then don't try to copy fancy cooking...she can't even make a toast xD

I don't like this direction. I thought it was pretty nice that he wanted to try to learn the basics as a student. Often self taught people can miss things that are taught to students as a matter of course. Learning the theory can help with more complex situations.

Disappointed that he will be forced to be a teacher when he didn't want to be one.

Double-page supporter
@Binary10011
Don't worry, he's not self taught...

Back in Japan, remember that he was weak as a child and had to train to strengthen himself enough survive.

Users who are viewing this thread