Tsuki no Oki ni Mesu mama - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
This man got his hopes up that he avoided the cliche, but nope, the author had different plans.

They're hopeless😂 and Runa my baby could you please refrain from making people's gay 😅
Thank you for the update😍😍😍

@Marchimarch - Agreed. Cheap cliche with the fireworks-masked-confession. Or maybe it's just a sign that I should stop reading these things if they are all starting to look the same.

Aggregator gang
@c0c0c0 I'm not being negative about it. I actually like the fake out. He knew the punchline, she set up the tee, he swung, she still missed. That's the joke. It's hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Did she at least hear the "I like you!" at the end? Considering the appearance of the speech bubble...he must have shouted that out loud!! And since she heard his quiet "She probably didn't hear me anyway" ...she must have heard that "confession" one??

But then again, she probably didn't huh XD The manga would be over if they got together too soon. Thanks a lot for the translation. I really enjoy reading this XD

Aggregator gang
@keks503 Look again. There's a kaboom every time Runa speaks. No matter what he says, the fireworks somehow drowns him out right on cue and she misreads his lips. He is so frustrated that he straight up confesses and she still misses it.

Deadline, ur little tl notes are so cute hahahaha

i hope these cute misunderstandings goes on and on hnnggrhh it’s just so cute and light all my worries are being washed away by Runa’s blushing face aaaHH

Almost as the level of nozaki-kun fireworks kokuhaku. I swear they'll do all the shoujo confessions but the real real confession will be the most lackluster meta anti-meme that the author will mess with us lmfao. Thanks for the update! And my gosh if this your guys slow I wonder what the fast will be! Thank you 💖

Fed-Kun's army
Lol if all the other participants of the mixer were witnessing this they would really think Runa's type is Shindou haha.

Also Ayumu pouting for losing her role as Runa's Senpai is so fucking kawaii.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Just pretend to be gay to make your crush jealous

Users who are viewing this thread