Tsukimura-san wa Hitori ga Ii - Ch. 41 - Diet?

Dex-chan lover
As a fellow person who likes to be alone, that is a genuine concern when you want to avoid nursing homes at all cost.

Thank you for the translation. In some instances I felt Fumi-chan was a bit too self-questioning and socially active. But she's beautiful and wholesome. I hope to see more of her.

Dex-chan lover
lol nice thanks for teh uploads!

and good to try to stay in shape, there are extremes/excessive stuff, but ppl shouldn't discourage ppl versus rooting them on like "oh i'm on a diet/working out more" and being responded with "you're fine as you are!" isn't rly that helpful, like 'It's /because/ i've been walking twice a week that i'm not 40 pounds overweight" or so lol

As a fellow person who likes to be alone, that is a genuine concern when you want to avoid nursing homes at all cost.

Thank you for the translation. In some instances I felt Fumi-chan was a bit too self-questioning and socially active. But she's beautiful and wholesome. I hope to see more of her.
i think she's fine, she's still willing to spend some time with ppl and not go full anti social, but i guess it's diff when we see her inner thoughts as opposed to a chara you wouldn't get to hear the dialogue off/see them when they're not in public

Dex-chan lover
lol nice thanks for teh uploads!

and good to try to stay in shape, there are extremes/excessive stuff, but ppl shouldn't discourage ppl versus rooting them on like "oh i'm on a diet/working out more" and being responded with "you're fine as you are!" isn't rly that helpful, like 'It's /because/ i've been walking twice a week that i'm not 40 pounds overweight" or so lol

i think she's fine, she's still willing to spend some time with ppl and not go full anti social, but i guess it's diff when we see her inner thoughts as opposed to a chara you wouldn't get to hear the dialogue off/see them when they're not in public
Didn't seem realistic the way she questioned herself in relation to the anti individual people around her. She's a better strategist than me at avoiding certain situations.
Reminds me of the living in a BL world manga. Felt good seeing her successfully avoid "flags" and protect her peace and privacy. She doing very well for herself. Keep up the good work, girl 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread