Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru. - Vol. 9 Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
Veering heavily toward former wife/widowed husband ending. Not sure I like it, but, I'm not exactly against it either. Sucks to be a certain coworker though...
Maybe it's a false flag, but this is still a big push.

I'd prefer the coworker ending because moving on is a much harder and more important moral for the story.

Dex-chan lover
please tone it down with the t/n. only use t/n to elaborate your choice of translation. opinions regarding the story or memes go into the credit page. unrelated notes will only interrupt the reading flow.
or do it like how some people do. no t/n at all. anything extra goes at the bottom, together with the credit page.

Fed-Kun's army
please tone it down with the t/n. only use t/n to elaborate your choice of translation. opinions regarding the story or memes go into the credit page. unrelated notes will only interrupt the reading flow.
or do it like how some people do. no t/n at all. anything extra goes at the bottom, together with the credit page.
Might do that in the future

Dex-chan lover
Veering heavily toward former wife/widowed husband ending. Not sure I like it, but, I'm not exactly against it either. Sucks to be a certain coworker though...
Why wouldn’t you like it?

Dex-chan lover
Might do that in the future
But most importantly, do what you want.
since some might not understand your note if it's on the credit page. Putting a note next to the text people know it's related. And those who don't care will skip it either way.

Dex-chan lover
Being honest, it's starting to get tiresome for me to see all the 'move on' (whether it is the moral of the story or not) comments almost on every chapter.

Last edited:
I'll second the notion to keep translator notes to a minimum. Noting what Marika/Takae was reading from is okay as is explaining concepts that don't strictly translate well, but I don't think joking about the "he said calmly" meme or explaining "randoseru" added anything in this chapter, and it did sort of interrupt the flow of reading. That said, I love this story and your translation is otherwise great, so thanks for the hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read chapters on progress with "Mother" I can't stop thinking that there's no way adult woman who wasnt a complete wimp would ever behave that way even in the body of child, just very uncanny.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know Spock attended a Japanese school when he was a kid. 👦👦👦
Thanks for the translation!!!

I dont remember how it was in the beginning of the story so now it just feels weird for a grown woman inside of a child to care for "her" mom. Im guessing the souls merged and Takae/Marika can feel like a child when shes with her mom.

Users who are viewing this thread