Tsumi ni Nureta Futari - Vol. 18 Ch. 67

Fed-Kun's army
The last 3-4 chapters are honestly the best ending to a tale of incest. I love how he conveniently cheated everyone into thinking he's dead thanks to fate and now he can live uninterrupted from Kyouko.

Didn't expect Ren to man up and chase after Yuka, but still considering the amount of harm Yuka did, I didn't expect a "good" ending for her.

i like heavy drama, but i like drama that has some common sense and consequences with ur actions, the heroin of this manga piss me off so much just like everyone else in this manga, the MC is the only one "likeble" in this whole crap, females gets raped and goes back to the same place with the same guy to get more rapery, sigh! if youre gettign raped, at the least oportunity u would call for help? youre gonna get pregnant anytime soon? so you leave for a meeting with the raper, god just shout infont of everyone, just dont go back to your home with him for more action, srsly whats wrong with these shojo trophy that forgives rape? i have read rapey shojos but at least theres consequences if someones gets raped (mc fight the rapey, fmc looks for help, but here? nop.

notice how many times the FMc had to run away and mc had to run after her, like dude? at least one arc where the FMC chases after the guy, screw her, so much drama for the sake of it, everyone does what they please with no consequences.

best friend rapes you? its ok he is my child hood friend, fuck this manga, how many times u will get raped and make it look nothign happened by the next chapter, how come she is not pregnant, guy keeps forcing himself on her, and she keeps going back, hello? i fuking hate this side of the japanese manga shojo trophy

Dex-chan lover
That Andou guy got to band her daughter and now it is time for her mother 😏

Users who are viewing this thread