Tsumi to Batsu no Spica - Ch. 3 - Spica of Sin and Punishment (3)

Vengeance for Fuchi dude, serves that bastard right. Wasn't even a bad cat, it laid on his stomach and welcomed him home. He deserves what happened to him. Tsumugi clutched up for real

Ok so it's about an insane girl with supernatural abilities who goes around killing criminals. Not really that interesting to me

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest, magical power to read minds completely killed the hype for me
Yep. Not even a little bit interested anymore. It was bad enough when I thought she was just a manga supergenius with observational skills indistinguishable from clairvoyance, but actual supernatural power squashed my hype permanently.

Dex-chan lover
Fake Protagonist moment, been a while since I've seen one of those - that other anime/manga about reincarnators where the nun's job is to kill them I think?

Bold to wait three chapters to do it though

WAIT, THE NEXT CHAPTER IS "THE LAST JOB"???
Well...I guess you can only keep the "Twist" fresh for so long

Dex-chan lover
Her having a more 'standout' name like Spica is def fitting (it's the name of a star system, so given that the supernatural tag exists, maybe the plot twist is that she's an alien/not human [which might tech be 'scifi'/but those pretty much overlap a lot too lol])

I like the twist that its not Sensei the who is the Main Character. I like this, I like it alot
Well, it is 'her' name in the title. so maybe she'll go on from school to school like Nanno (girl from nowhere, thai horror drama series)

Wonder if she can 'anonymously' give info over to like, the yakuza and have more of the dirty work done, b/c even if she is psychic enough to read minds and see ppl's thoughts, that doesn't necessarily mean she has the strength to attack everyone she 'targets' considering the gemini killer was an older man who got caught off guard or so lol, unless her 'powers' also gives her some kinda enforced physical defense/strength as well

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Interesting turn of events, and it seems like this chapter has a lot of mixed reviews, I guess some were just looking for a shady story or a seinen-type romance with tragedy, not something supernatural with mystery. For my part, I'll keep going, we'll see how far it goes.

Okay so she's like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.

I feel like that's not as interesting as if she didn't have powers, but I'm still enjoying the ride so far.

Good thing she killed him, i was afraid this would be another manga where the guy (is almost always a guy) gets pseudo blackmailed into being her assistant or something similar, and basically we have spend the entire manga with their POV and supposed to symphatize with the guy, maybe even swallow some "redemption" and "forgiveness" plot (japan has a fetish with it, just look at how many manga have forgiving bullies of all age as the theme).
What's wrong with redemption? everyone has a chance for it

Dex-chan lover
Well, that certainly interesting. Nice way to twist what would normally be self insert protagonist to be actually scrub antagonist.

Wow so not even gonna acknowledge the guy didn’t turn you in to the cops after killing somebody? The writer has a bad way of trying to make the reader hate the supposedly main lead at the last minute

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, the killer teacher reveal wasn’t completely unexpected. I was however completely surprised with the revelation that she’s the “good guy” in this story. For it to be essentially a story of vigilantism, I’d never considered that. Looking forward to more of Unbreakable but with a Japanese spin.

Dex-chan lover
I like this development so much, turns out teacher was just a stand in protag lol. You go girl

The sinopse lmfao. She certainly changed Hatori's "ordinary" life for the better. Fucking hell

Dex-chan lover
was wondering where the romance tag went...guess this chapter explains it lol
Hand holding ... LeWD P.P

Btw, it screams of shoukei shoujo manga, where the "I thought he was the MC" is killed on the first chapter LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so she's like a Dexter on steroids—she uncovers everything with just one touch, skipping the need for any investigation.

Thanks for the chapter!
In seggs she would be hearing more & more voices every push. She would definitely be like a black widow.

Users who are viewing this thread