Tsumi to Kai - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Rejection and Missunderstanding

Power Uploader
@JasperIzHere
I noticed your fonts look somewhat eroded. If you're using photoshop, there's a little setting at the top like so:
YJIZ9Z2.png
I think your font is set to "none" by default. "Smooth" is usually the one other people use but take a look at that if it was the case.

Fed-Kun's army
I had forgotten I was even reading this

I think Aoi is misunderstanding Zenand Houjou's relationship though. I am not sure either one of them actually is romantically interested in the other. I especially don't think Houjou is interested in Zen as anything more than a toy.

When the guy you like is the same type of submissive bitch you are lol.
Its unfortunate but I can smell the upcoming dumpster fire approaching.

@JasperIzHere Okay, seems this was your first typesetting. Some advices: use "smooth" setting; it is not necessarily to "fill" the bubble - leave gap sideways/up-down, like the font size to be between 14-20 depending of the bubble size, as keep the diamond/hourglass shape of the text (just see the works of more experienced groups like FA Scans or Jaimini Box); use variety of fonts for different bubbles/thoughts like for example CC Wild Word Bold Italic for shout; Clementine for thought; CC Astro City for rectangular bubbles etc.... there are other fonts you can choose: and use the bending-stroke option for outside texts with the background.

Power Uploader
@dhanamerdeka
Nope, and won't be.
Kari and I had already been on the fence about continuing it for quite some time (ever since Denpa planned on working on it).

Group Leader
@Dead-chan but but...
The denpa translate that super slow... Now the raw has been ended
But the translation from official stopped on volume 2 i belive....

Users who are viewing this thread