Tsurenai Hodo Aokute Azatoi Kurai ni Akai

Dex-chan lover
Ah, The return of the "Why" Boner.:fml:

😂But seriously this gets interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Very interesting manga, shame it doesn't seem to be getting regularly translated

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I was the typesetter for ch5-ch9, but my translator quit after we got sniped by Smilly. Sniper hasn't replied to my messages, but I'm still willing to work on this. If you can translate and want to release more chapters for the masses, then message me to do the photoshop stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
I was the typesetter for ch5-ch9, but my translator quit after we got sniped by Smilly. Sniper hasn't replied to my messages, but I'm still willing to work on this. If you can translate and want to release more chapters for the masses, then message me to do the photoshop stuff.
I really liked your group's translation. Meanwhile, Smilly translations' quality is nowhere near yours. So that's just sad.

Chat, if I had a penny for every time this mangaka wrote a series about a bunch of girls with relations to the supernatural who are obsessed with the MC, I'd have two pennies, which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice

I wonder if this is ever going to get translated again because I recently picked it up and it's very interesting

Chat, if I had a penny for every time this mangaka wrote a series about a bunch of girls with relations to the supernatural who are obsessed with the MC, I'd have two pennies, which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice
Write what you're passionate about no? He's doing gods work.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I might be wrong about this but is this title related to Hachigatsu Kokonoka? There's a character named Hashiraba in both manga. This might be a prequel of that manga. Hmm the plot thickens

I might be wrong about this but is this title related to Hachigatsu Kokonoka? There's a character named Hashiraba in both manga. This might be a prequel of that manga. Hmm the plot thickens
There is also a girl named Kudo Hasumi from hachigatsu kokonoka that looks similar to Shidou Hasumi in chapter 13.5

Users who are viewing this thread