Tsurezure Children - Ch. 212.2 - Special Chapter (Shibasaki/Ubukata)

Supporter
The one way I can easily describe my feelings towards this series:
FMmaudSXMAAH6uZ.jpg

What a nice thing to see all of a sudden

Are there any more of these bonus chapters floating around?
From the investigating I did, there unfortunately isn't. This was originally released in 2020 as part of a one-off anthology Wakabayashi contributed to. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it, though! I reread the manga recently, had a lot of free time this weekend, and decided to try scanlating it to share with other fans

Dex-chan lover
This is call for reread!!
Rather than a re-read, I'm considering finally watching the anime that I put off for reasons I can no longer remember.
That said, there are 3 shows from this season just ended that I only watched the first episode of...

Growing older is a terrible thing. Prevent it as long as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than a re-read, I'm considering finally watching the anime that I put off for reasons I can no longer remember.
That said, there are 3 shows from this season just ended that I only watched the first episode of...

I feel you, i have so much watchlist that i keep saying i will watch it since you-know-when season

Supporter

It was good, but it also was "not enough." Tomo-chan just recently having finished airing, and all of those were full-length episodes, made looking back on TC's half-length episodes even harder.

Dex-chan lover
Since the Assassin manga isn't great, I wouldn't mind if TC gets a short sequel,
or even better if Ghost Beside Him gets serialized.

Users who are viewing this thread