Tsurezure Children - Vol. 12 Ch. 205 - Love is Unsightly (Enomoto/Motoyama)

Double-page supporter
I was holding out for the misunderstanding the whole time, but eyyyyyy Brotoyama on the rebound!

Fed-Kun's army
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS HAPPENING

Dex-chan lover
MOOOOOOOOO
TOOOOOOOOOO
YAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW IT! I FUCKING CALLED IT IN ALL THE FUCKING THREADS! I KNEW IT WAS JUST TEMPORARY

I swear to God, if this was a bad chapter for Brotoyama I would just drop this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Our bro did it...

He finally fucking did it... God I feel so lonely.

Group Leader
I thought that flag was crushed, burnt, and buried. I did not expect this.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know man ? he get the girl but this... not satisfied at all. after shot him down like that. This basically mean he just a second choice. a safe option.

i don't think i've ever been happier for a fictional character
godspeed, brotoyama

Fed-Kun's army
Brotoyama never got shot down. He tried to burn/ignore his own ship when he met a stumbling block. He then didnt mince his words and addressed Enomoto's uncertain and dense actions as well as his lack of actually saying his feelings here. This conclusion isnt baaaad..... but it could be better I suppose.

There cant be a rebound or story if there wasn't much to begin with. We just didn't see confirmation of how shaky Enomoto's long distance whatever was. We are told however of how uncertain Enomoto was about her feelings and her perception (lack thereof in this case) from the get go.

Users who are viewing this thread