Tsurezure Children - Vol. 12 Ch. 210 - Love Master (Kazuko/LoveMaster)

Dex-chan lover
I am baffled, but also extremely pleased.

Also wtf, did she just summon an updraft?

Dex-chan lover
This girl must be daughter of one of fighter Z of saiyan

Dex-chan lover
I thought the slight DBZ references were funny before but the one to the Super Saiyan 2 transformation floored me.

Dex-chan lover
HE'S STANDING ABOVE HER LIKE HE JUST ACTIVATED FUCKIN ZA WARUDO

in the end, I still can't understand who Katori is. Is he really a repeater? Or maybe a love ghost? idk, but he already has his moments for the entire series, so i'm okay with that. ?

6hFYtG.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Cornered, The Love Master had no choice but to use the ultimate skill.

In an instant, people around the world forgot to look up.

Dex-chan lover
About his sickness ?
I heard the chunibyo desease usually heal with time, but for some it is untreatable ? ...

Contributor
So who do we have left? Definitely Sugawara/Takano and Takase/Kanda. Some people think that we're gonna get another Noro/Himemiya chapter, and I think that's not too unlikely but I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen. Others were saying we would get another Onizuka/Yamada chapter, but I don't see that happening at all. Either way, this series is coming to an end really soon, and it's making me really emotional. Honestly the Patricia/Keisuke got me crying the hardest because that one just really touched me, although Sugawara/Takano is def my fave ship so we'll see if that one will get me too haha. This chapter actually made no sense though fr. Is Katori finally gonna graduate? Is he going to just leave and break Kazuko's heart? Or are they gonna end up together? It certainly didn't seem like the latter. Man I'm gonna be depressed when this is over . . .

Dex-chan lover
Graduation... I am going to tear up. I am happy to see the characters reach a conclusion for their love stories.

Users who are viewing this thread