Tsurezure Children

Group Leader
You can read the missing chapters in volume 1 alternately in this one, it's just the less-polished version of Tsurezure (pre-serialization)

Although I'm not sure about the ordering

I remember holding back on watching the anime because the synopsis sounded like it would be a good story but get sad and depressing(for some reason) but when I finally decided to watch it I was surprised by how cute and wholesome it was.

GREAT manga to bully me for how lonely I am

I'm so glad I didn't skip this manga. This one is truly a masterpiece. I love every single characters in this manga!❤

Dex-chan lover
So that is what Miko Iino from Kaguya-sama was reading...
zfPOqmy.png

Seriously though, this manga has a lot to say about love and feelings. And at least in 4 chapters you'll need a handkerchief. Because of the feels.
Oh, and if you're wondering whether to read it since it'll be boring because of the happy endings (since there is more than one pair of characters who like each other), then let me say that not everything will end up the way they want. It's gonna be a ride to remember.

i just love how it has so many different storys and they all have a different aspect, from confessions,insecuritys, already established relationships,new spontanious ones,developing crashes,newfound couples,different perosnality dynamics, childhood friends,even forbidden love

Users who are viewing this thread