Tsuruko Returns the Favor - Ch. 22 - FAIRYLAND BIRTHDAY (PART 2)

Dex-chan lover
oh i get it the dead sister must have made the king promise not to reveal her secret to her little brother because she wanted to protect him from her harsh reality and for him to grow up to be a good and proper adult and not because the author has no clue how to write a coherent story or characters and just wants to draw cute waifus with pretty sparkles and fluffies

Target demo must be eating this up though, since we're at 22 and counting chapters of this trifle :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
pretty wild he still thinks shell spill all their secrets to the class, when he already saw that shes basically a loner in class. then again, he does misunderstand anything and everything anyone tells him lol

Dex-chan lover
pretty wild he still thinks shell spill all their secrets to the class, when he already saw that shes basically a loner in class. then again, he does misunderstand anything and everything anyone tells him lol
Honestly? Besides the fact that he seems to have let go of his original goal by going there, I think that's the thing that's bugging me the most. It feels forced since seemed like such a sharp character in the beginning, now he's the classic, tried and true denser than lead romcom protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread