Tsuyokute New Saga - Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
Black Wings wanting to go back in time is probably to save someone he lost or some such and thats why he was called pitiful.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit. We've waited this long. So who is this Black Wings?

Dex-chan lover
What if... Black Wings is MC but demon version. Wanting to go back in time even going through such length is pretty much similar with MC.

And boi I started feel bad for Louisa. She gets pussyblocked everytime she get a chance to finally get closer to Seran

Dex-chan lover
-Hello Mom,this is my girlfriend.She is the Queen,inmortal,a hottie with a rocking body,and can kick almost everybody ass.
-She dress more whore than me.I dont like her.

Dex-chan lover
No no, you can't pull out the "BLACK WINGS IS JUST A VIIICTIM" card now author! Don't you dare, i already feel mixed about this manga cuz it seems like it will never end and now this.....

Double-page supporter
Yayyy!! Pulling 'the pitiful villain card' out of no where. That's the peak of writing right there!

In case it wasn't obvious, That was sarcasm.

Black Wings wanting to go back in time is probably to save someone he lost or some such and thats why he was called pitiful.
I have a theory that is kail because he changed the future so much his soul changed causing him to change form, that is why he wanted to go back to the past to fix it idk

What if... Black Wings is MC but demon version. Wanting to go back in time even going through such length is pretty much similar with MC.

And boi I started feel bad for Louisa. She gets pussyblocked everytime she get a chance to finally get closer to Seran
probably his soul changed form causing him to turn into a demon?

Double-page supporter
(Targ = tsk! too swallow)
Every freaking time
And it's exactly the time, just stop this nonsense and take out house quarrel

Users who are viewing this thread