TSUYOSHI - Vol. 10 Ch. 106 - Going to Sleep

Dex-chan lover
It’s been YEARS since a group of fictional characters has managed to generate this much blind hatred from me. This anin’t even funny anymore. How did we go from a gag martial arts manga about a college art student getting jumped for being too strong to a story about human rights being disregarded in favor of political power grabbing???
IMG_0862.png

Fed-Kun's army
It’s been YEARS since a group of fictional characters has managed to generate this much blind hatred from me. This anin’t even funny anymore. How did we go from a gag martial arts manga about a college art student getting jumped for being too strong to a story about human rights being disregarded in favor of political power grabbing???
It's so funny with the "we will protect you n shit" like he ever needed it from the first place. Like for real all he does is live his own life and that's it. I am also kinda irritated that they are treating him like a tool to use basically without regards to his feelings. Let my boi paint!

Dex-chan lover
It's so funny with the "we will protect you n shit" like he ever needed it from the first place. Like for real all he does is live his own life and that's it. I am also kinda irritated that they are treating him like a tool to use basically without regards to his feelings. Let my boi paint!
This whole story almost feels like a convoluted metaphor for when parents have a gifted athletic child, and want to live through them or make money off em but the kid just wants to become a great writer or some thing. Few things are more aggravating than free will being unfairly spat on

Fed-Kun's army
This whole story almost feels like a convoluted metaphor for when parents have a gifted athletic child, and want to live through them or make money off em but the kid just wants to become a great writer or some thing. Few things are more aggravating than free will being unfairly spat on
haha yeah exactly!

Users who are viewing this thread