TSUYOSHI - Vol. 13 Ch. 137 - Oniwaban

- "This chapter has been delayed on MangaDex and will be available in 2h. The chapter may be available at the group's website"
-
Doesn't have a website, lol

Group Leader
- "This chapter has been delayed on MangaDex and will be available in 2h. The chapter may be available at the group's website"
-
Doesn't have a website, lol
But we have a discord server. and there's a pinned link there containing early access chapters. Vol 14 is already available there.

Dex-chan lover
Really puts it into perspective. Tsuyoshi is "creepy" to that girl while she roots for the guy who had him kidnapped and shipped out of the country.
Yeah I’m starting to see why Lookism is so popular. There is some serious truth to its premise

Dex-chan lover
I’m ecstatic to hear you’re doing well translator-kun! Thank you for this gift and I hope you continue to improve

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I’m starting to see why Lookism is so popular. There is some serious truth to its premise
First impressions and appearances are valued because its hard to know who someone is without really getting time with them. In scenarios where you only have so much information we tend to take positive response to things that are immediately appealing. Not just looks but prestige, attitude, or actions. Like its easy to think the handsome olympic gold medalist is a good guy while the plain otaku who seems to be looking straight at you through one way glass is creepy. So im mostly commenting on the irony of the situation and that its unfair regardless of the logic behind it.

Dex-chan lover
The real question here is, where the heck were these oither three supposedly "high skilled fighters", when Tsuyoshi's "ownership" was on the line before?
It really feels like Japan doesn't give a fuck about him and wanted either China or Russia to get him and relieving them off of a future possible problem...I may be reading too much into this bit it's kinda sus.

Oh well, chapter 144 answers to my question, the old dude really sold him off out of sheer pettiness...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread