TSUYOSHI - Vol. 14 Ch. 154 - Death Penalty

Dex-chan lover
Okouchi :
offered-you-friendship-spit-on-my-face.gif

Dex-chan lover
Dang, translator works fast and without losing in quality. I wonder what he did to become so efficient.

Dex-chan lover
really hoping the old man gets a beating, but i highly doubt it
thanks as always for your hard work!

Group Leader
Dang, translator works fast and without losing in quality. I wonder what he did to become so efficient.
This manga isn't as text-dense as others (especially on fight-dense volumes). The translation level also isn't that high. it usually take me 2 days (or 4 work days) to TL the entire volume. I'm pretty efficient at Cleaning and typesetting, both only takes one work day each (Usually until night though).

This volume is actually kinda late, we are taking a bit long on the next volume (Vol 15) due to various reasons, we are starting a new project, did a oneshot, and I've been spending my free time playing game (Ghost of Tsushima)

For comparison, ShinobiSS took 2 days overall and 1st chapter of Golden man took 2 days to TL (with a lot of translation issues) and 4 work days to typeset (someone else is doing the cleaning).

Dex-chan lover
Thanks again for the translation! I've been enjoying this arc a lot.

Dex-chan lover
Thank's for the translation again!

Man... Tsuyoshi didn't deserve that at all, they really make the old man to be the most hateful villain in this series, i really want to punch him so badly

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the drop.

Tsuyoshi's conviction reminded of some videos I've watched before on Japan's 99.9% conviction rate. Even then, it still reminded me of how they did/do this type of interrogation over in Murica
Fun fact procecution will go to the court, only if they are sure that will win the case. If there are not enough evidence, they drop the case.

Users who are viewing this thread