TSUYOSHI - Vol. 15 Ch. 165 - Takehi Gouda's Ability

Dex-chan lover
I guess that they will have to fight Tsuyoshi after he's been made to think he can get rid of his troubles that way.

Dex-chan lover
You're the best as always dude ty for the mass uploads. I am really curious how this falls out, will they use Tsuyoshi as a pawn later to keep control dangling freedom? I had assumed the OC 5th fighter would be his dad but it could be Tsuyoshi himself.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it seems Tsuyoshi was right about his dad, he's a loser who not only left him after keeling, he also cheated on his wife and had another kid

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for keep translating. Hard to find exciting fighting manga like this

This is promising to be a lot more interesting than the russia vs china matches, since who really cared if china or russia won both results seemed equally awful for Tsuyoshi lol

This is promising to be a lot more interesting than the russia vs china matches, since who really cared if china or russia won both results seemed equally awful for Tsuyoshi lol
Yeah for real the only benefit we would’ve potentially gotten out of that was seeing his only friend kick everyone’s ass and even that didn’t happen

Dex-chan lover
I am almost sure one of this MFs is a traitor and on the actual fight the enemy will be familiar with their fight style and secret techniques
The ninja kid is a traitor and he'll switch sides to leave it as a 5v4 favoring Okouchi would be my guess because Ninja and Oniwanban go hand in hand

The ninja kid is a traitor and he'll switch sides to leave it as a 5v4 favoring Okouchi would be my guess because Ninja and Oniwanban go hand in hand
Honestly, I never considered this theory before, but it makes sense for the ninja character to turn out being the backstabbing spy.

Only question is what would the motive be? Wouldn’t it be more beneficial for a young guy if this old man got kicked off of his throne?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I never considered this theory before, but it makes sense for the ninja character to turn out being the backstabbing spy.

Only question is what would the motive be? Wouldn’t it be more beneficial for a young guy if this old man got kicked off of his throne?
He enjoys the old man slobber and/or has a bone to pick with Tsuyoshi

Users who are viewing this thread