TSUYOSHI - Vol. 4 Ch. 34

and then the MC was pushed to the side to develop the less-than-interesting side characters.

Dex-chan lover
"Hand that man over to Russia."
She says it like China owns Tsuyoshi... Someone is going to be disappointed.

"In this world, the strong are justified..."
Most civilized countries do not follow the law of the jungle. At least not when talking about simple individual strength.
Social strength, backed by fame, wealth or political connections, tend to prevail in modern societies.
Try to use brute strength alone and you'll earn a trip to jail pretty soon.
(I am not saying this to break immersion. Tsuyoshi himself has brought up the point that one of the chinese "strongest four" is trying to make Tsuyoshi commit murder and he refuses. Also the guy himself was only spared being arrested because Ms Chin saved him. Conclusion, woman's tears > muscles.)

"... until it succumbs to a stronger force."
This is redundant. It lessens the impact of the previous section.
The shorter the quote, the more impactful it is.
Imagine "I have a dream" was followed by "not the kind you have when you're sleeping".
Or "No, I am your father", and before Luke reacts, "You also had a mother by the way".

Last edited:
Banned
I feel so sorry for my boys. Bitches need to lay off the fake romance shtick. Honey pot in hell ya cunts.

Group Leader
Do mangakas make up ridiculous russian names on purpose or what? Natasha Vladlena, my ass. :facepalm:
Ridiculous foreign names in general. The american characters always has the most generic american names ever, like Brad Jones or something.

Users who are viewing this thread