Tune In to the Midnight Heart - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - OVERTURE

Dex-chan lover
The last page kind of confuses me. Is it trying to hint that Yamabuki doesn't get with "Apollo"? Cuz otherwise, why would she be doing a final broadcast where she admits she loves.... her own husband?
Also the mystery girls hair matches the black haired girls'. But I doubt it would be that easy.

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Been a while i read manga that can depict a scene just like cinematography in Korean drama. The panelling is awesome!

Dex-chan lover
First chapter:

"Its Hime"

Fifth chspter:

"Oh its Hime, but seems like they dobt end up together"

The last page kind of confuses me. Is it trying to hint that Yamabuki doesn't get with "Apollo"? Cuz otherwise, why would she be doing a final broadcast where she admits she loves.... her own husband?
Also the mystery girls hair matches the black haired girls'. But I doubt it would be that easy.
Could be just Himekawa doing a podcast/radio or something, instead of Apollo girl. Last page could just be something like a glimpse into Himekawa’s future, she chose to confess after all those years instead of lying as a tsundere. Mentioning her lying in the chapter could’ve been like a hint towards that and the future her would be someone who doesn’t want to hide behind her “lie” anymore.

But like you said it’s confusing since it’s pretty vague, so it could literally be any of the girls, especially factoring in the timeskip.

Users who are viewing this thread