Twins in Agony - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Finally it's translated. The spanish community can't keep all the goods for them. So we have a twincest love triangle. Can't wait to see how it play on.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaguya-Sama The sister saw her sister kissing the teacher from their classroom. It seems to be hinted that the long haired sister likes the short haired sister a bit too much.

Group Leader
Lil sis seems like she's too obsessed, possessive or whatever the adjective is, of her counterpart
Wonder if all of them are a little nuts or if it's just her

Group Leader
@Lilliwyt
I know right!? I saw the people asking for this so I decided to translate it. Thank you to the Spanish group! I don't know Japanese, so without them I couldn't have done this

Dex-chan lover
so lil sis > big sis > teacher ........ wonder who the short hair teacher will fall in love with or will she be the only voice of reason in this series LMAO

Group Leader
@NightmareWeeb
Ahaha XD I might have another surprise in store... a manhwa where the English translation was abandoned 2 years ago. I'll leave it to your imagination. It's still not confirmed, firstly I'll catch up with this, there are 4 chapters out in Japan, then maybe I'll bring this other surprise 😉

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, the story that baited me with twincest to end up being a love triangle. Guess I'll read it either way now and see how it plays out.

Thanks for picking this up in english! Even if I can read them in spanish I don't feel like the hispanic speaking communities are too active

Users who are viewing this thread