Twinstar Cyclone Runaway - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Height Doesn't Matter, Right?

Dex-chan lover
Well look at the size of her boat in page 34 wheeeew yeah I wanna be a rider too hahaha
I hope it works for them! they'e both so lucky I can't tell which one's cuter.

Dex-chan lover
oba-sama swings a certain way but fit in with social standards while being that way, and her man accepts that she is that way... probably has some benefits too :chad:

Dex-chan lover
Marriage.... Fuck the people who made it a social obligation ! Can't they just leave people live their life the way they want !
And God damn it, They were able to create techno/magi spaceship and colonized a giant gas planet, but they still have the mindset of medieval people, "marriage is between a man and a woman". So Homosexuality don't exist in their universe ? They manage to eradicate it before leaving earth ? Same as all queer people and people of color ? Basically we are following descendants of super Nazi ?
Also the picture showing all the big shots, we only see men, so patriarchy is still a thing too.... Humanity was a mistake.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Marriage.... Fuck the people who made it a social obligation ! Can't they just leave people live their life the way they want !
And God damn it, They were able to create techno/magi spaceship and colonized a giant gas planet, but they still have the mindset of medieval people, "marriage is between a man and a woman". So Homosexuality don't exist in their universe ? They manage to eradicate it before leaving earth ? Same as all queer people and people of color ? Basically we are following descendants of super Nazi ?
Also the picture showing all the big shots, we only see men, so patriarchy is still a thing too.... Humanity was a mistake.
We have Moon Nazi so It's normal for them to have Fat Beach Ball Nazi, too, I guess? :v

Dex-chan lover
Oh course, heterormative in space travel.age should be so anticuated
Dont be so certain, whether we like it or not, if humanity for whatever reason, ends up needing to move to other planet while in the process loses an important part of its population, it would be no surprise that it returns to those practices since its what would ensure the survivality of the species

Dex-chan lover
Dont be so certain, whether we like it or not, if humanity for whatever reason, ends up needing to move to other planet while in the process loses an important part of its population, it would be no surprise that it returns to those practices since its what would ensure the survivality of the species
WTF ! So having spaceships to travel through planets in the solar system that completely possible but ending heteronormativity and having other way to procreate it's a no way ! Even now we have medically assisted procreation, and you only need sperm and ovule, no need to go through all the dick in a vagina and waiting for the best moment when your wife/lover have the higher chance to get pregnant. We can even clone and view and change the DNA of living organic to reduce diseases and malformation. GOD, we even have some studies who show that we can make babies with two ovules ! Why can't they manage to do something with all the knowledge they gather through all these years !
If heteronormativity is still a thing, it's simply that some people are gaining something through it. That's it !

Dex-chan lover
WTF ! So having spaceships to travel through planets in the solar system that completely possible but ending heteronormativity and having other way to procreate it's a no way ! Even now we have medically assisted procreation, and you only need sperm and ovule, no need to go through all the dick in a vagina and waiting for the best moment when your wife/lover have the higher chance to get pregnant. We can even clone and view and change the DNA of living organic to reduce diseases and malformation. GOD, we even have some studies who show that we can make babies with two ovules ! Why can't they manage to do something with all the knowledge they gather through all these years !
If heteronormativity is still a thing, it's simply that some people are gaining something through it. That's it !
Bc its not that kind of future, simple. Many things can happen in the eventual future.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this manga is for you, is literally harming you... You would be wise to look for something else

Dex-chan lover
It's important to remember that sci-fi is often a way to explore modern social issues. By moving to an exotic setting, it naturally puts the reader in a mindset to compare and contrast against the culture they currently live in. The TCR novels explore heteronormativity, and how it crushes people who aren't heterosexual from the viewpoint of a lesbian who hasn't quite grasped her own sexuality.

If you're exploring an idea, the setting necessarily needs to be designed to facilitate that exploration. It's fair to criticize how well it works, because people will definitely have different tolerances for setting quirks. But by the same token, it's also important to realize that the idea that things will continue to improve forever is an assumption of how things should be, not how they will be.

We can't take the ideas and technologies we have now for granted. Humanity's history is awash in golden ages where new ideas and technologies flourish, and then disappear when they become ideologically inconvenient or access to the resources needed to implement them disappear. Coming at this from an American perspective, it's increasingly clear that LGBTQ+ (or minority rights in general, for that matter) are something that need to be actively cultivated and defended. If they're lost, then future generations will have to do the work of rolling that boulder back uphill.

Anyway, there are aspects of TCR's setting that at least could at least be pointed to as reasons why things are the way they are. Colony ships might select people with a certain ideological mindset. The initial resource starvation might have lead to a loss of manufacturing knowledge. Suddenly losing 8 of the 24 clans might be a disaster that provided an opening for reactionary politics. We might find out as the story continues, and at this early point I think it's worth giving the authors a chance to cook for a little bit.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't think this manga is for you, is literally harming you... You would be wise to look for something else
I don't have a problem with this manga itself. I'm just pointing out a fact that it's weird to not have queer people, people of color being acknowledged or even present in a world technology advance and/or magic exist. And also still having patriarchy and heteronormativity as the norm. You literally have human who play as GOD..... I'm not saying only for this manga, but the other either.
I'm going to read the next two chapters and see how it's going.

Dex-chan lover
Bc its not that kind of future, simple. Many things can happen in the eventual future.
You are prompt to accept anything, just because it's happening in the future ? For me, I need explanation, and even more if it's happening in the future.

Dex-chan lover
You are prompt to accept anything, just because it's happening in the future ? For me, I need explanation, and even more if it's happening in the future.
ancient greece was quite accepting of gay men.
hunter gatherer societies were very gender equal.
modern racism didn't exist 1000 years ago.

things don't allways get better over time.
culture backslides all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread