Tyranny

I'm gonna be honest the character art isn't the best,sometimes you're inconsistent with the character proportions and I don't know if it's because of the site but the art looks stretched. But.

I think your background art looks amazing and for (what I think is) the first piece of work you've made, I think you've got potential. It's the first chapter so I don't know exactly what the stories about or how good it will end up being, but I hope you don't give up, cause you've got passion I can see it in your work whether it's the background, the character's or the cool move the antagonist uses to stop the mc's attack.

As long as you keep making new chapters or maybe even new stories you'll improve. I really hope you read this and be encouraged to make more manga and work hard for your dream, even if your dream isn't to make manga.

I hope to see more work from you one day.

Thank you very much, sir. I am interested in following up on the comments. I was not serious when I was drawing the first chapter. Of course there are terrible pages that need to be redrawn. There are other chapters ready to be published, but I do not want to publish them in one day. In the end, excuse me for the mistakes in drawing. I work alone without any assistants.❤️🙏

Last edited:
لقد نجحنا في الحصول على الرقم الصحيح، ولم نحصل على الأفضل، في بعض الأحيان تكون شخصيات غير متسقة ولا ندرك ما إذا كان ذلك بسبب الموقع، ولكن يبدو أن الابتكارات خطوة بخطوة.

أعتقد أن الفن الخاص بك يبدو مذهلاً بالجملة (لأول عمل تقوم به على ما أعتقد) أعتقد أن لديك. إنه الفصل الأول لذا لا أعرف بالضبط ما هي القصص أو مدى جودتها في النهاية المحددة، آمل ألا تستسلم، لديك شغف بالشغف ويمكنني أن أرى ذلك في عملك سواء كانت أو الشخصية أو الحركة الرائعة التي يستخدمها خصم لإيقاف هجوم البطل.

طالما أنك تستمر في عمل فصول جديدة أو ربما حتى قصص جديدة، لتحسين. أتمنى أن تقرأ هذا وتشجع على عمل المزيد من المانجا بقوة على حلمك، حتى لو لم يبدأ من حلمك هو عمل المانجا.

أتمنى أن أرى المزيد من أعمالك يوما ما.

لقد اتخذنا شخصيات صادقة، وفنون ليس الأفضل، في بعض الأحيان تكون شخصيات غير متسقة ولا ندرك ما إذا كان ذلك بسبب الموقع، ولكن يبدو أن الفن يتخذ خطواته.

أعتقد أن الفن الخاص بك يبدو مذهلاً تماماً (لأول عمل تقوم به على ما أعتقد) أعتقد أن لديك. إنه الفصل الأول لذا لا أعرف بالضبط ما هي القصص أو مدى جودتها في النهاية المحددة، آمل ألا تستسلم، لديك الخلفية شغف بالشغف ويمكنني أن أرى ذلك في عملك سواء كانت أو الشخصية أو الحركة الرائعة التي يستخدمها خصم لإيقاف هجوم البطل.

طالما أنك تستمر في عمل فصول جديدة أو ربما حتى قصص جديدة، لتحسين. أتمنى أن تقرأ هذا وتشجع على عمل المزيد من المانجا وتعمل بجد على حلمك، حتى لو لم تتمكن من حلمك هو عمل المانجا.

أتمنى أن أرى المزيد من أعمالك يوما ما.

When it comes the drawings of the characters, as Holymac has said, the proportions of your characters are inconsistent. I think why this is the case is because you don’t establish proper structure.

So what I’m trying to get at is to break down what you want to draw into basic shapes. Plan out what you want to draw before adding in the details. I find that helps me whenever I draw.

An example would be on how we can draw hands. Rather than trying to draw each individual finger in full detail right away, simplify the entire thing into basic shapes so that it allows you to maintain proper and consistent proportions.
It is difficult for me to describe to you with words alone so I suggest you try searching up what I mean when you get the chance.

Anyways, keep it up mate 💪💪

Users who are viewing this thread