Uchi no Deshi ga Itsu no Manika Jinrui Saikyou ni Natte-ite, Nan no Sainou Monai Shishou no Ore ga, Sore wo Koeru Uchuu Saikyou ni Go Nintei Sareteir…

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to snipe, I think you need to fix the grammars.
Your translation was... more imperfect than Imperfect Scans'.
:nyoron:
Aaa..sorry but I think I didn't sniped as imperfect Scans is not active anymore and they released ch 1-4 somewhere so i had to searched that and publish it here...as there group has 'anyone upload permission'.
And now I am continuing this manga......And as for the grammer mistakes....I AM ABSOLUTELY SORRY THAT TIME I DIDNT HAD A PROOFREADER SO I JUST TLed and PR it....but...Please forgive me for these ones ....🙂

Fed-Kun's army
And I tried to fix the problems you mentioned... Very much thankyou for pointing out...Also as my TL was busy and I am learning Japanese so I tried to do this, but it was not good I guess, so I will try to do a better job Next time...🙏🙂

Dex-chan lover
Aaa..sorry but I think I didn't sniped as imperfect Scans is not active anymore and they released ch 1-4 somewhere so i had to searched that and publish it here...as there group has 'anyone upload permission'.
And now I am continuing this manga......And as for the grammer mistakes....I AM ABSOLUTELY SORRY THAT TIME I DIDNT HAD A PROOFREADER SO I JUST TLed and PR it....but...Please forgive me for these ones ....🙂
And I tried to fix the problems you mentioned... Very much thankyou for pointing out...Also as my TL was busy and I am learning Japanese so I tried to do this, but it was not good I guess, so I will try to do a better job Next time...🙏🙂
I see that you are not a native english speaker. In the meantime, you can use free online proofreaders like QuillBot or Scribbr. They can fix simple grammar mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread