Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this translation! If only the maid didn't keep saying stuff like "I want to marry this little girl with an actual legal registration form" I think it could've done better. I know that's part of the absurdist comedy, but I think it's just a step too far for the mainstream.

It's why I think subscription sites like Azuki.co dropped it after only picking up like 3 chapters. I did request that they pick up the rest (I subscribe on and off to Azuki, along with other pay per month services which I rotate through) but I don't know if they will.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for this translation! If only the maid didn't keep saying stuff like "I want to marry this little girl with an actual legal registration form" I think it could've done better. I know that's part of the absurdist comedy, but I think it's just a step too far for the mainstream.
I mean we literally have a different GL manga here on Mangadex where everybody even the fucking mom of the little girl accepts the fact that the adult and the kid likes each other and wants to get married (which will most likely happen in the last chapter). Hell it even goes as far as having the adult touch the little kids tits…

So compared to that, this isnt even bad🤣

It's why I think subscription sites like Azuki.co dropped it after only picking up like 3 chapters. I did request that they pick up the rest (I subscribe on and off to Azuki, along with other pay per month services which I rotate through) but I don't know if they will.
Thank you for (indirectly) supporting the original work through that azuki.co subscription! Yeah it's a shame that they dropped this series, but it makes sense too, the humour is not for everybody, not to mention the main character needs to be put on a watchlist :worry:.

At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any signs of Kaiten books continuing this series, they were already facing some censorship issues in Vol 1, I would imagine it would be even harder to get clearance for Vol 3 for example.

Users who are viewing this thread