Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't her step-father the legal guardian, therefore, her biological father cannot take her back?

Dex-chan lover
Until I see some proof I will only see him as a pedophile and potential rapist. After I see some proof he still need to fuck off, cause he has no right and is breaking the law by coming and saying this to an underage girl without her legal guardian being there as well

Double-page supporter
Fishing boats and debt seem to have a connection. Can anyone enlighten me?

Dex-chan lover
Fishing boats and debt seem to have a connection. Can anyone enlighten me?
I don't know if it's still a real thing, or ever entirely was. But there seems to be a Japanese tradition that going to work on like a tuna boat is really hard, but pays very good wages and I guess doesn't require much specialized education . . . and of course while you're off on the high seas, it's hard for the loansharks to come after you. So it's a traditional/cliche approach to getting out of debt.
(It may be the wages aren't really that great, but since you get free room and board on the boat and have zero opportunity to spend any money you save every penny)

Dex-chan lover
Fun(?) fact - "kuuma" is Finnish for "hot".
Also, here's the English translations for what Arthur says in the three bubbles right after Misha's name (courtesy of Google and some online Russian keyboard thing):
I've been looking for you for a long time!
It's incredible that we met here!
Let's go back to Russia together!

Dex-chan lover
75TviglT_o.png

Users who are viewing this thread