Uchi no Musuko wa Tabun Gay - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Preferred Type

Dex-chan lover
This is really heart warming and adorable ;w; I love the mom for being supportive.

I CAME HERE FOR WHOLESOME AND GOT WHAT I CAME HERE FOR ;;; it's really nice to see stories like this

Fed-Kun's army
Son: Close one! I've got to be careful i was nearly exposed!

Mother: Fool! My Ultimate Skill [Mother's Eye] sees all! Your defenses are brought to naught, your secrets unveiled. Squirm under my gaze!

Brother: Big bro, your gay is showing again.

baby boy reminds me of me in high school lmao. "look, it's an objective fact that chris hemsworth is hot. you don't have to be ATTRACTED to him to know this"

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, someone in the previous chap was like "imagine if he really wasn't gay and it was a misunderstanding" but there's suuuper no chance more and more.

Double-page supporter
awww the mom is so cute lmao i love this family so much ❤️ 3wholesome5me

Dex-chan lover
So... pure..... clutches my chest.... she's happy to share these moments but doesn't want to push him...... my heart....

AND THEY BOTH CRY OVER THE GAME....

....as a queer dude I suddenly wonder if my parents had these kinds of moments..... it's really hard to imagine I was subtle....... thank you for your patience, parents.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was going to be just a bunch of misunderstandings but it seems like he is 100% gay.

Contributor
Idk why people are unironically saying "I bet it was just a misunderstanding." No wonder some people think they have never met a gay person in their life. If you miss glaringly obvious facts in fiction, you'd probably miss it irl too.

To put this to rest, this manga is written by a gay man who makes manga about gay youths for questioning youths trying to figure out who they are as their bodies are changing and dating comes into the forefront of their minds (or doesn't, there's good manga about that too). He does good work

So yes, her son IS gay.

im fine with the gay / yaoi kind of manga, but damn, the mom is kinda cute, im fine with yuri

Aggregator gang
soo he is really gay, i thought this will be some kind of misunderstanding joke... sadly..... even if the mom's cute . . . . I'm gonna find myself exit door of this series

@Ceiye ikr? Like, how can someone see a misunderstanding in this? Well, I shouldn't be surprised, since I see often otakus going "yes, I know she said 'I love you deeply and want to stay with you forever' but don't you think she ment that as friends?" . They seem to think anything is more plausible than someone just being gay.

Users who are viewing this thread