Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 57 - Manoculars

That made me kinda sad for ueno... It was her first good try at confessing.

Dex-chan lover
Normally, Ueno-chan learns more specifically how her attempt has failed. In this case, she's left completely misapprehending things. And, in this case, Tanaka is left thinking that she had intended something quite bad that she hadn't. So the chapter leaves me more unhappy than amused.

The “manoculars” coinage was quite good. The invention itself is more Ronco-esque than is typical of Ueno-chan; that is to say that the gloves are something like a Pocket Fisherman; many people would mistake them for practical.

Dex-chan lover
That's Soegi, president of the Calligraphy club, whose design is quite similar to Yamashita's. I hope we get to see more of her (as in, "I hope she appears more frequently", not as in "I hope we get to see her with less clothes" 😫). The band, calligraphy, and art clubs are the only one whose presidents haven't asked anything from the science club as of yet.

Given that this manga has been quite good at foreshadowing stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if we've already been given clues of their future involvements before they were actually introduced.

Group Leader
I noticed one of the Calligraphy Club's posters was the classic "ramen" advert -- "ラーメン" written vertically. Now I'm hungry.

Dex-chan lover
the mysterious group on the mountain:

da5d84s-d078e036-9b51-4f4b-b8e9-3a6dbf304d25.png

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 So you're willing to go naked in front of a second floor window? Plus, there are obviously buildings near that building too so people can easily peep through from those. And, like here, someone with a binocular can easily see her.

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia
She is several feet away from the window not right next to it, Tanaka just got a good angle. Also have you literally never read a manga before? Changing in the classroom before going to a sport is super common.

Users who are viewing this thread