Ueno-san wa Bukiyou - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - Visconeter

Group Leader
One summer where I live I had to walk about a mile across my college campus. It was over 100F outside and 100% humidity. It was like walking through soup. It was awful. Just thought I would share.

Dex-chan lover
Another hilarious chapter, and as always TL notes are much appreciated, that section really elevates this manga for me.

@Esper 100% humidity doesn't mean that all of the air is replaced by water, but only a fraction (also called saturation limit) for a given temperature, but yes it does increase the viscosity of atmospheric air, although calling it soupy would be a bit of a stretch. More over that 'soupiness' is largely dependent on the temperature of your region. Increasing the viscosity of air on the other hand is a totally separate matter though; although I have to say increasing its viscosity would also change its molecular structure and intermolecular weak forces but since this is a manga I'll leave it at that.

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt with the amount of research you do, you should have at least a master's degree in cultural anthropology by now.

Dex-chan lover
A slow motion breast grab with live-action commentary at full speed.

You never know just what you're gonna get with this manga, but I still didn't quite expect that.

MD@Home
>he's got no choice but to keep groping it
The visual diagrams get me every time
@crudelidiaboli she did say they were imaginary particles though, maybe it's a whole different interaction altogether?

Users who are viewing this thread