Ugly Duckling - Ch. 41 - Warm Fingertips (2)

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweet baby Jesus.... For the sake of.... My lord. I.. You know, I didn't mind her. She was just petty. I saw redemption. BUT WHAT IS THIS!??!?!?! ?HOW DARE YOU!! ACT ON YOUR MURDEROUS THOUGHT AND EVEN TRY TO DO THAT TO OUR DARLING ORIIII!!! KAB.KBJJASD F... Even if they're twins separated at birth. She needs to be punished
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
And she self destructed to keep the illusion that every character in this manwha except her is a saint. Just throw a bomb at her already, it's way more satisfying.

Me: Feels no pity whatsoever.
Also me: BERYL DO SOMETHING ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S HOLY. PRINCESS CARRY, HUG, WHATEVER

Aggregator gang
FOR FUCK'S SAKE, AUTHOR-KUN KILL THAT BITCH AND THE OTHER 2 'FRIENDS' OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUNCH OF FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
-WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE AN LAUGHING!!!!
-I eat, Jon. it's what I do
it's time to kick odie of the table

Dex-chan lover
Imagine some dude farting in your general direction and some yandere bitch trying to murder your ass for ever touching his precious gas cloud, cuz who do you think you are

Dex-chan lover
Also, this greyed-out sidekick girl? She's now my waifu. Keep your hands away, boys.

Aggregator gang
Someone get that girl to a therapist. She's got some issues only a professional can sort through...

lly

Contributor
why are you happy reeee
that bitch needs to be punched in the face

While reading this manga I've been crying non-stop, but whenever BI*CH Gaeun shows up with her 'backstory' I get a break from crying.

Users who are viewing this thread